重庆海外旅行社·旅游百事通总商会热线 国内旅游:023-8691 5008 、 8691 5007
出境旅游:023-8691 5011 、 8691 5013

欧洲特价 日本风情 韩国欢迎你 探秘埃及
重庆海外旅行社 > 旅游攻略 >

出境旅游基本英语大全(3)

出境旅游基本英语大全(3)

(发布时间:2017年01月10日 信息发布:重庆海外旅行社·旅游百事通 游客/发表人:pengfld)

出境旅游基本英语大全(3)

行李遗失

出境旅行最令人气结的事,莫过于行李遗失。一旦发生这样不幸的事,多数人的第一反应是心急如焚,在这样状况下,还要用英语向当地人员请求协助,着实是件困难的事。本篇将提供在遗失行李的意外状况下,旅客如何用简单而清楚的英语,向工作人员描述本身行李特色,提供足够资料,以便掌握时间找回失物。

Where can I get my baggage?

我在何处可取得行李?

It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.

它是一个茶色小旅行袋。

I can'find my baggage.

我找不到我的行李。

Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

我们正在调查,请稍等一下。

Here is my claim tag.

这是我的行李票。

We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.

Would you come with me to the office?

我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。

请和我到办公室。

Could you please check it urgently?

是否可麻烦紧急查询?

How soon will I find out?

多快可找到?

How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

你总共遗失了几件行李?

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.

一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。

Can you describe your baggage?

请描述你的行李。

How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?

若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?

It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.

它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。

I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.

我想要购买过夜所需的用品。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag.

It's dark blue.

它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。

海关申报

每个国家的出、入境申报规则皆不同,有些国家不准许携带农产品,有些国家规定携带现金额度,然而,无论规则为何,按照出、入境国家的规则照实申报,是必须确实遵守的原则。若被查获,不仅在金钱上必须付出加倍罚款,而且会破坏旅游心情。因此,最好在出发前打听好出境目的国是否有特殊申报规定,以免兴冲冲带了一堆东西,却被海关全数没收。

Your passport and declaration card, please.

请出示护照和申报单。

This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.

这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。

Do you have anything to declare?

是否有任何东西需要申报?

Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?

No, I don't.

没有。

Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

是的,我带了两瓶酒。

Please open this bag.

请打开这个袋子。

The camera is for my personal use.

这个相机是我私人使用的。

What are these?

这些东西是做何用?

You'll have to pay duty on this.

你必须为这项物品缴付税金。

These are for my personal use.

这些是我私人使用的东西。

Do you have any other baggage?

你还有其它行李吗?

These are gifts for my friends.

这些是给朋友的礼物。

O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。

机场旅游信息

为了使旅客在踏入异国的第一步便能充份掌握旅途中所需的信息,大部份国际机场皆设有「旅游咨询中心」(TOURIST INFORMATION),举凡住宿、交通或是该到何处玩,此中心皆能提供旅客最专业的服务。假使事先未能预定好住宿饭店,也可在到达后,向旅游咨询中心索取饭店资料,并立刻打电话询问住房状况,以免徒增提着大包小包在市区中寻找住宿饭店的不便。

Where is the tourist information?

旅游咨询中心在那里?

Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?

是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?

Is there an airport bus to the city?

是否有机场巴士可到市区?

Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?

是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?

Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?

巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里?

Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?

是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?

Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?

我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?

I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).

我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。

How can I get to Hilton Hotel?

我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?

How much is it per night?

每晚费用为多少?

Do you have a hotel list?

这儿有饭店目录吗?

Does it include tax and service charge?

费用是否包含税与服务费?

Can I have a youth hostel list?

是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?

Is breakast included?

早餐是否已包含于费用内?

May I have a city map?

是否可给我一份城市地图?

Is there a discount for staying several days?

若停留数日是否有任何折扣?

Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?

我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?

I'd like to stay for two nights.

我想要停留两晚。

机位预约、确认篇

虽然现在许多航空公司已取消72小时前需确认机位的手续,然而,以防万一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打电话确认机位无误。若机位预订有问题,最好马上重新订位,以免延误行程。

Hello. This is United Airlines.

联合航空,您好。

I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

我想要再确认班机。

What's your name and flight number?

请说您的大名与班机号码?

My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles.

我的名字是杰瑞?陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉机的联合航空003班机。

When is it?June 10th.

行程是那一天?6月10日。

I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.

我想要确认班机时间没有改变。

I can't find your name. Really?

我找不到您的大名。真的?

May I have your name again?

请再告诉我一次您的大名?

I still can't find your name on the reservation list.

我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。

Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.

别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。

One economy class seat, is that right?

一个经济舱座位,对吗?

Now you have been booked.

没问题,您已完成订位。

Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?

谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?

Two hours before departure time.

起飞前2小时。

You must check-in at least one hour before.

你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。

【飞机客满时】

Then, please give me a new reservation.

那么,请帮我重新订位。

Sorry, this flight is full.

抱歉,这班飞机已客满。

What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?

若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?

When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?

下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?

The day after tomorrow, Friday.

后天,星期五。

That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?

太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?

What is the fare?

费用多少?

重庆百事通旅行社http://haiwai.zudong.com 重庆海外旅行社电话023-8691 5008

旅游尾单/特价(重庆) 一键加入尾单群,坐等特价送上门

请对文章内容作出评论
|
评论
微信
  • 023 - 8691 5007
    周后红
  • 023 - 8691 5006
    何海艳
  • 023 - 8691 5008
    韩思玉
  • 023 - 8691 5008
    周荣倩
  • 023 - 8691 5008
    赵小琴
  • 023 - 8691 5011
    向婷
  • 023 - 8691 5011
    何  江
  • 023 - 8691 5015
    左雪莲
  • 023 - 8691 5013
    唐洋
  • 023 - 8691 5001
    王维
  • 023 - 8691 5013
    陈思宇
  • 023 - 8691 5011
    魏君华
  • 023 - 8691 5015
    韩英
旅游尾单/特价(重庆)